Thursday, July 7, 2011

So Excited...

Yep, I am that excited. Thanks to a little insomnia and google help, I FINALLY figured out how to get rid of the pesky borders that showed up around all my pictures and clipart. Yes I am slightly anal about things, but I'm okay with that.  So I thought I would share, now this is what worked for me can't guarantee it will work for everyone. 


First: once signed into your blog, you should be at your dashboard. Click design (in your manage blogs square)


Next: in the top left, click on Edit HTML


Then: your HTML code will appear...yeah it's Greek to me too! Under the header Edit Template check the box next to expand widget templates (this won't change much to the HTML illiterate eye, like mine but it helps)


Now: you have to search for a particular word, instead of scrolling through the massive code just click CTL-F (this will allow a little find box to appear on the bottom of your screen)


Next: in the find box type   moz  Then click highlight all

It should highlight every moz word in your HTML, if it doesn't...well sorry I don't know how to help you. If you scroll through and find them you need to delete the entire entry or even entries, it will look something like this:
-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);
box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);
}
Once that is done, preview your page before you save...the borders should be gone...if not make sure you found ALL the moz codes (I had two). Then save! 

Hope this helps! Now to drink caffeine.