Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just a little craft...

Of course the week we go back to school...in fact the FIRST day back (with students), day care calls and my daughter has a fever. Two weeks off and she waits until we go back to school (of course). After a 104 fever the next morning the hubby took her to the doctor and ear infection (she does have tubes), and possibly flu/croup. AWESOME. So my week was a little out of wack! 

I keep trying to think of some fun games and such to make you guys, but I tell you what just head over to 3rd Grade Gridiron...she does it ALL, I don't know how she does it...and so quickly! She is AMAZING!

I am also procrastinating and not wanting to look at my school stuff either, so last night I decided to craft a little instead. Who knows I may even go take a quick nap. Enjoy the pictures and if your interested in some of the products just visit my FB page: Quite a Pear


was going to fill it with Reece's Pieces

Thought of this when I was home over the break and the UPS guys would come, lay the package on the porch, ring the bell and run!