Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Classroom Update: One

Day two in my classroom and I have to say I was MUCH more productive! YEA!

First things first...I found this AWESOME bag. I LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! As soon as I saw it I grabbed it and then looked at the price. Turns out it was on sale for $6, can you believe that!?!?! I got it at Belk, of all places. It's HUGE and can carry a lot of stuff and made of that material you can wipe down.





Okay when I left my classroom the end of the year it looked a little like this...




This is what it looks like now, no I don't have a window in my room, it's not my reflection...it was something on "TV". So it's set up for 28 kiddos.


The start of my new math center central, I'll put the add it up game from my other post on the "board"


This is my Reading/LA center central...not as nice as the math. I ironed that fabric two times! Seriously going to have to fix that! I will put Boggle on the "board".


Here are more views of the room so far:






I hope this maybe inspires or motivates you :)

Also head over to Classroom DIY today and check out my post there...I'll have pictures of how it is used in my classroom, soon!!!

UPDATE ON POST!!!!
I forgot to mention that I measured my room...for all of those that ask (and there are a lot of you) it is approx. 29ft x 32ft...it's not that HUGE to me, but maybe I'm just use to the size because of the county I work in.