Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Night Before...

It's the night before the teacher's go back to work (well at least where I work). I spent my day making things for MY classroom! I love making my buckets, but it was nice to take a day and make some things for myself (well for my room). So as I get ready to head to bed and TRY and sleep (not think about the millions of things I need to get done this week). I have a few great posts planned for this week, so stay tuned.

A caddy for me! Going to put clinic cards, hand sanitizer, etc. in it. We will carry it from place to place with us, well my teacher's assistant will. 


Saw this on Pinterest....LOVE IT! I am a clean/neat freak so this is perfect. They put it on their desk when they use the restroom then use it when they get back!


These took the longest. Numbers for my book boxes (that I NEED to find, IKEA was sold out!), and numbers for the bookbag hooks.